Approach and Commitment
Altignis Health uses a variety of evidence-based tools and techniques to treat addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. We make a point of staying on top of the latest news and scientific evidence related to the addiction treatment industry to ensure our patients have access to the best treatments available. All our therapies have been professionally tested and evaluated for their safety and efficacy in the successful treatment of substance use disorders.
Evidence-Based Therapies Offered At Altignis Health include:
Patients learn to identify and change negative behaviors and attitudes surrounding substance abuse, and learn useful techniques that help them manage cravings and avoid high-risk situations that could lead to relapse.
Motivational Enhancement Therapy
Patients receive counseling that motivates them to engage in treatment and achieve long-lasting sobriety from drugs and alcohol.
Contingency Management Interventions
Also known as motivational incentives, this therapy provides patients with rewards and incentives to practice positive behaviors such as staying abstinent from drugs and alcohol.
Couples and Family Behavioral Therapy
Patients and their loved ones work together to improve family dynamics, repair strained relationships, and build a healthier home environment free of drugs and alcohol.
12-Step Support Group Therapy
Patients bond with peers and learn invaluable skills for staying sober by participating in a 12-step self-help group such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous.
Treatment programs at Altignis Health provides you with access to caring, compassionate staff members willing to support you through the toughest stages of recovery.
Here are additional benefits of inpatient residential treatment at Altignis Health:
- Recover alongside peers who share similar struggles as they pertain to addiction.
- Establish a new daily structure and routine that supports a sober lifestyle.
- Eat nutritious meals that support immunity and overall good health.
- Receive medications that treat physical and psychological drug and alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- Receive quality treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders such as depression and anxiety.
- Discover new hobbies and interests that complement a sober lifestyle.
- Identify and change behaviors and attitudes that may have led to substance abuse.
- Learn effective stress management techniques.
- Identify triggers that lead to relapse and learn skills for avoiding and managing those triggers.
- Gain access to quality and therapeutic amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools, and music rooms.
- Recover in a beautiful, serene, and luxurious treatment setting in Orange County, California.